THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Long time no post!! My Summer!

Wow... it's been forever since I posted to this but I guess it doesn't matter since I'm the only one who ever reads it!!

Let's see what has happened to me since I posted here last. Oh, yes, I was "adopted" by our superintendent & his wife as their granddaughter. When they went back to Texas for the year, I had a major emotional breakdown but I'm doing ok now.

Um, we had our camp in June but Bro. Campbell wasn't able to come so Bro. Smith filled in. It was a very excellent camp! As for donations, I think people did fairly well. We still have plates & cups left over! The food was excellent too!

After our camp, it was a couple weeks until we went to Stoneboro Youth camp but were only there for 1 night & 2 days. Wished it could have been longer but it wasn't. It was great to see the Craig Lines again even if I didn't get to talk to them! After Youth camp, we went right into Pine Ridge camp and spent a LOT of time there. It was a good camp too.

We had a little bit of a reprieve and then we went to Stoneboro main camp. This year's evangelists were Judy Williams & Lloyd Campbell. The Bible teacher was Robert Pelton but I didn't get to hear him because I was in youth with B.J. Ward. The song evangelists were obviously the Victory Trio (I guess they should be called the Victory Duet). I "met" quite a few people from the internet there but didn't get to talk to nearly as many as I saw. I officially talked to Connie Sanders, Danae Young, scary man-Byron Gurnee & of course his wonderful wife Julie & their darling angels-Kenton, Vincent, Kendra, & Alyssa, um... I'm sure there are more that I don't remember right now. Of course I have no pictures because I didn't find my digi cam until the day before we left!! I had a good time but had a lot of struggles too.

After camp (wow, this second post just keeps getting longer!!), we are back to our duties at church and home. School is starting so we have to keep up with that and just general life. I applied for a job but it had already been filled so I'm a little sad over that.

Well, I'm going to end for now... maybe someone will find my blog & find my life interesting enough to comment?!

2 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Finally, you decided to share your blog address with me!!!

Looks great!!

It was so nice to meet you in person!

Keep up the good work, Amber!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Boo and Growl!!! What is so scary about Bulletman??