Well, I'm surprised I'm still here. Yesterday, I had 8 children under the age of 5 in my Sunday school class. All 5 of my regulars were there as well as a cousin of one of my girls, a baby, and a friend of another one of my girls. Needless to say I was pretty busy!! Here are some pictures of that day.
Chelsey
Shyanne, Autumn, & Amber
Last night we had "Children's Day" and had the Crouch family sing and speak to us. Everything they had to say was really challenging even though I am not going back to school. The pastor gave us each $5 to McDonald's from the church. After church, we took most everyone back to my good friend's house and had tacos and a good time of fellowship. This was the first long period of time I've gotten to spend with my new "aunt" since our camp and we had a blast.
Bro. Alex speaking to us




2 comments:
Hey - I just stumbled across your blog! Glad you joined us!! :-)
Renee Springer
BTW - Great pics - you must have added them after I looked at it earlier!
Post a Comment