LOL... I see that someone (who shall remain nameless lol) complained that my blog hadn't been updated. Probably because I told her she never updates hers. The big thing is... she has kids so her life is MUCH more interesting than mine!! So back @ ya girly... update with pics :-P
Sorry, I don't have pics on mine anymore... my camera has totally broke... it won't even turn on.
Have several pieces of bad news for this blog:
1) My new computer that I was so graciously given has blown out the new monitor so I'm back to this old slow thing from the school.
2) Our mailbox was hit by the plow truck (with mail in it of course).
3) I haven't been able to have Sunday school with my kids for this week will make 2 weeks. Last week we got hit with an ice storm and this week, the van drivers are going away.
4) On Sat. night we got stranded @ my friend Barb's...almost had to stay all night because of the ice being so bad (and she only lives like 1 mile from me).
Well, guess that's all for now.
~*me*~
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Yeah, yeah, yeah... it's only been less than a month since last post
Posted by ~*Amber*~ at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah... thats y I like virginia...Beth
wow - sorry about all your problems! :-) Hope it gets better
Post a Comment