THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ok, Rach, this is for you!!

Well, let's see where to begin. Every few days, I say to myself... Oh, that was worth blogging about but I never seem to get it done.

In September (at some point lol)--our Fashion Bug is going out of business & we had gone to check out some stuff. They are selling some Lane Bryant stuff there & Barb had seen some skirts so we decided we needed to look. Well, they were priced at $7.50 if you bought 4 or more. I didn't buy any right then but I went home & talked to Mom about it. We made the decision just a day or so later that we would take $30 and go buy her 2 and me 2. We got the money & off to Fashion Bug we went. God must have really been watching out for us because the skirts were $2!!! if you bought 4 or more so of course we dug right in. We had $30 to spend so we bought us each 6 skirts instead of the 2 planned originally. Our receipt said you have saved...& it was like $276 dollars! We spent $24 on 12 skirts & one skirt originally was $24.99! We walked out of there going who else do we know that could use these!! Well, we thought of Sonja (our pastor & Barb's sister) & we ended up going back to get her 4 :-).

We attended Pioneer Convention where I got to see my dear "adopted" parents even if it was just for a minute!

Then later on in the month we had revival (Sept. 23rd through 28th)! It was such an awesome revival & quite a few victories won. The evangelists' were just so special & so willing to work with what they had lol. We had had them a few years ago for camp meeting & I had become very close to them then but with the years in between we had pretty much lost contact but it's definitely back!!

When they were here before... my little Chels was just 1 1/2 & she just loved them! So, it was really neat to see her with them again now @ almost 5 (on Thurs!!!)

June 2005Sept. 2008
Yeah, we had a baptismal service while they were here also... but that's a WHOLE post in itself so I'll just leave this sit for a month or 3 before I post that one lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi amber ~ this is Melissa. I jsut stumbled onto your blog. I enjoyed it!