Sorry, I didn't go to the wedding so I don't have any wedding pictures but I just "borrowed" this one from her site. Congrats to the both of you!! I'm so happy for you both. Hope to get to know Marti a little better and get to know Daniel soon! Maybe someday I will really meet them both in person.
History for the rest of you: Daniel & Marti got married yesterday!! Marti who is younger than me :( is now Mrs. Daniel Dyal! When is it ever gonna be my turn?!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Congrats Marti & Daniel
Posted by ~*Amber*~ at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks Amber. I hope we can meet in person soon too. I just found your blog yesterday. You will find that special one just for you I am sure. I didnt think I would date again or get married after a not so great break up with a guy I dated for 4 years, but God knew and had someone just for me and He does for you too girl!!!
Post a Comment