THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time for a new post???

Hm... what should I do about the people that complain that I need a new post?! HM!! You don't think over a month between posts is ok?!

Ok, let's see what I can blog about... hmm...

Well, Sept. 15th was the local area festival & the junior girl's Sunday school class decided to have a sleepover @ my good friend's house. I didn't spend the night with them but I was there for games & mainly to help the adults supervise. We decided to take them to the fireworks that night. One of the girls earlier in the evening had been talking about how she'd tried to kill herself a few nights before that. Well, at the park with over 1,000 people there, she was on the swing & dropped her i-pod out. We prayed that night when we realized it was gone and the next morning we were able to find it. Right under the swings, where all those people had been walking!! Praise the Lord for answered prayer! When I called the girl, she said "Thank God!! Oh, Thank GOD!!"

Ok, then last Friday my family went to the mall to go to Goodwill---quarter sales... you know the drill. Anyways, we got out of the car and my brother stooped down & said "guys, I just found $20!" I said, "no way, not possible" I went around the car and right in front of me was another $20. After that, my brother said let's look under the car and would you believe another $20!! Praise the Lord. Although, someone else lost it... it was money we much needed and nobody else laid claim to it!

I have another big praise the Lord but that one's gonna have to wait for another wk or so. Maybe I'll be able to post more often then!

~*Amber*~

2 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

60.00!!! Wow!!! How come I never get that "lucky"!!!! That's great for you all though!!! Sounds like the Lord is really working in your life!!! OH, and were you planning to tell us about your new job??????

Julie

Springer Family said...

I was starting to wonder if you were still around. ;-) Glad to see you blogging again!