THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, February 22, 2008

Been awhile?

Yeah, yeah, Rachel, I'm working on it lol. What should I post in this post... well...

Lots has happened since I last posted. Back in January-in a matter of 11 days, we had lost just about as many friends and family. One of the most devastating deaths was the little 12 year old from our church that burned in a fire. Things slowed down after that for a little while, but it seems like they are starting to speed back up. Just this morning we found out that the mother of the first man that died in January passed away yesterday. So it has been a busy/rough couple of months.

In my "spare" time, thanks to Mrs. Springer lol I have been RUINED!! She got me started on free stuff & I just can't stop lol. I have ordered almost 200 things! I have gotten right around 50 right now. Some days it feels like Christmas!!

Some of the stuff that I have gotten has been:
**Contour Diabetes Meter Kit (strips & all)**
**One Touch Mini Meter Kit (in pink...again with strips & all)**
**Colgate Kindergarten pack of toothbrushes & toothpaste**
**Target book bag**
**tote, water bottle, calendar, & pens**
**pens**
**address labels**
**coloring books**
**Bible & study books**
**calendar**
**sippy cup**
**stickers**
**journal & pen**
and much, much more... lol but I won't bore you!!

Anyways, that's my life for right now!! Hope you're doing pretty good too!

We start revival in like a wk or two so pray for us... Oh, yeah, that's another thing that happened... we had a ministerial revival with the guys from AWC. It was REALLY awesome & we had a good time of fellowship with them all.

~*me*~

0 comments: