Well today marks the birthday of TWO of my friends!
One is my really really REALLY good friend Barb! She won't see this but her niece and some that know her will soooo I'm posting it anyhow!!
The other is a friend from my "childhood" lol... makes me sound so old!! Annette Musser... we were really close when we were younger and then she moved away :( but hopefully through the i-net we can get semi-close again!!
Happy birthday gals!!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Happy Birthday!!
Posted by ~*Amber*~ at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey thanks for the comment on my blog, are you the one thats on bebo too?
Well have a good one!
Danae
Hi! I got the comment on my blog but I still haven't figured out who you are. Where does your Mom know my parents from?
Dixie
Post a Comment