THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life

Revival ended Sunday. It was really good but he was super long!! I meant to get a picture of them but it just didn't work out.

As you can see, I've updated my blog and even put on a new template! Yes, Rach, I did this all without someone telling me too!

I thought I would put up a couple pictures... This first is of my Sunday school class in Oct. '06 and the second is PART of my class in Jan. '08. Look at the increase in attendance and how much my girls have grown! All praise be to God! It is ONLY through Him!

These are my girls that I've had since Chels was 1 and she turned 3 the day after this picture was taken. Shyanne was like a few wks from being 4.

Mikey & Levi are brothers (like 14 months apart) and Shyanne & Chelsey are sisters (11 months apart)...yes, Chelsey & Mikey are cousins lol. (mixed up relationships at our church for sure!!)

1 comments:

David and Rachel said...

I think I'm going into shock! lol!
I remember when them two first started coming VERY interesting at times. and don't they have another sister?