THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Updates...

Hmm... what should I update with? Since I have a few "newbies" viewing me now, it should be something interesting huh?

Well, we lost another aunt and had her funeral a week ago so it's been a pretty sad time. Right now we are in the midst of revival with the Cawmans. It's been really good but he's super long!

I got my GOOD computer monitor back BUT before I did... I had uploaded all my pics on my other computer soooooo pics for the most part will have to wait.

This last Sunday we had Rachel & her boys with us and had a good time discussing everyone's blogs.

Well someone is trying to figure out who my family is so I'm going to upload our Christmas picture. I don't have one of my dad and that's who most people would know.


Welp... that's all folks!!!

2 comments:

Springer Family said...

so nice you updated!! And even added a pic!! WOW

David and Rachel said...

Wow, I was shocked to see you updated without any "friendly" reminders! =P
Good for you!