I figured while I was updating my blog I should probably include this. We attended the class of 2008 graduation tonight at SWS. Hard to believe that 4 years ago I graduated from the very same place. This should have been my brother's class but he's behind a little. I wish my brother would have gone to the graduation because the rest of the kids that started with them were all there and it would have been nice to get a picture.
Enjoy these pics!
Tim started with them but he's attending another school now. It was nice that he could come back and play the piano for them though!
The 4 guys singing "You Raise Me Up" acapella... they did an AWESOME job!!
Mr. Ewing has taught at SWS for 29 years and has decided that now that his youngest has graduated that he is going to pursue other options. They asked anyone who had sat in Mr. Ewing's class at any time in those 29 years to stand and quite a few had to stand. He was my 12th grade teacher. :-(
Tim started with them but he's attending another school now. It was nice that he could come back and play the piano for them though!
The 4 guys singing "You Raise Me Up" acapella... they did an AWESOME job!!
Mr. Ewing has taught at SWS for 29 years and has decided that now that his youngest has graduated that he is going to pursue other options. They asked anyone who had sat in Mr. Ewing's class at any time in those 29 years to stand and quite a few had to stand. He was my 12th grade teacher. :-(
0 comments:
Post a Comment