As you can see, it's been another very long time since I posted. Yes, I know I should probably just quit saying that every time. Well... let's see what happened?
In June was Stoneboro conference & Sis. Rosengreen (our former pastor's wife whose husband passed away earlier in the year) was there & I got to see her. Also in June, was our camp! After spending a lot of time getting ready for it, I thought we just might be able to sit back and enjoy it. Didn't happen!! On Wed. of our camp, a good friend of ours that attended our church (Tom Nale) was killed in a serious accident and that just completely changed the course of our camp. Camp ran from June 13-22. After camp, I've spent a lot of time making the CDs (I did the recording again this year). I will soon be finished up with around 300 that were ordered. On June 30, a girl who attends the other church my pastor pastors graduated from home high school. The graduation was held at our church and I played. I had never seen the music to "Pomp & Circumstance" until just the night before. I was very nervous so I went out before the graduation and recorded it to our electric piano and then just sat there while it played!!
Now, on to July...
July brought Independence Day & we watched a lot of fire works during the 2 days of that and then also it brought 2 camps for us (Stoneboro Youth Camp & Pine Ridge Pilgrim Holiness). Stoneboro Youth camp was a real blessing to me because... my adopted Dad (Rev. Mike Marshall) was one of the evangelists!
We just finished up Pine Ridge last night. I got to see a lot of people that I hadn't talked to in a while there (a lot of Allegheny folk!) I also got to meet the Tim Zimmerman family (well, everyone but Tim!) It was kind of strange because I know the rest of the Zimmermans & then Sarah (the wife) is also good friends with my best friend Crystal!
OK, well I think that brings me to today and so far nothing exciting has happened *crossing fingers* so I think that about ends my post for today. If you read my blog, please leave me a little comment note. If you don't want me to post it to the blog then just say so in your comment (since I moderate them anyhow). I would love to hear from you!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Been a long time...
Posted by ~*Amber*~ at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sounds like a fun summer so far!!
Post a Comment